Hi everyone! How you guys been doing lately? Well I don’t really know how to start this blog post, Let’s just say that I have come to realization after putting too much pressure to my self about so many things and also because of some trials I’ve meet lately. But as what I have said, I have come to realize that I don’t really have to be too hard to myself and that I also need to relax and loosen up a bit.
As you guys have noticed, I haven’t been updating my blog lately. I’ve been so confused of what niche to target that I can’t think of what to post… That’s really bad, right? But just recently, I just realize that I don’t really need to bother so much about that because this website is a blog, an online journal as what the title says, and I can write what ever I want. So I guess it ‘s time to loosen up a bit and be carefree of what I write. Same goes with my life. The family is now facing a big trial, and it’s impossible for me not get involve because it concerns someone very dear to me. Actually It’s one of the biggest challenge that I’ve encounter, but we can definitely get through this.
There guys, I’ve said it na… Thanks for listening, rather reading my sentiments. It’s a great relief. Til’ next time guys.. Ciao!
Most parents always want the best for their kids especially when it comes to their health and nutrition. It is very important that we give them the right food for their nutrition. But have you tried to ask yourself if you are doing it right? Well here’s a list of Dos and Don’ts in encouraging good eating habits for the kids.
- Do set the example you want your child to copy with your own eating habits. Share mealtimes and eat he same healthy dishes.
- Do discourage snacking junk foods. Keep a plentiful supply of healthy foods, such as fruit,raw carrots or cheese, which children can eat between meals.
- Do allow children to follow their natural appetites when deciding how much to eat.
- Do encourage children to enjoy fruit and vegetables by giving them different varieties from an early age. Aim for five portion a day.
- Do invite children to help prepare food at home. With so much convenience in food availability, many children may never learn to enjoy cooking, and so rely on ready-made foods.
- Don’t encourage a sweet tooth. If you don’t add unnecessary sugar to drinks and foods, the chances are that the children will never miss it.
- Don’t condition children to eat extra salt by sprinkling it over food.
- Don’t give skimmed or semi-skimmed milk to under-fives; they need the energy provided by the extra calories in whole milk.
- Don’t give a whole nut to children under four years old in case they choke. Peanut butter and ground nuts are fines as long as the child is not allergic to them.
- Don’t use the lecture of starving millions to try and persuade children to eat, or force them to eat more than they want.
Hope you learn something from the list. You can also share your tips on how you encourage your kids to have good eating habits by dropping by the comment section.